We are exposed to more toxicity in one day than our grandparents were exposed to in an entire lifetime. Of the 80,000 chemicals being used commercially in the US alone, the EPA considers 65,000 of them to be potentially, if not definitely, hazardous to your health.
Studies have shown that the average adult has over 200 toxic and cancer-causing chemicals stored in the liver and fat cells in the body.
The vast majority of these chemicals have never been tested individually for long-term effects on humans.
None have been tested in combination with the other toxic chemical combinations that occur in the body.
“We live in a world in which man-made chemicals have become part of everyday life,” said their 28-page report, “State of the Science of Endocrine Disrupting Chemicals, 2012,” issued as a policy guide for governments.
The Chemical Onslaught is Staggering Since 1965, more than 4 million distinct chemical compounds have been formulated. The typical home contains over 63 hazardous products that together contain hundreds of different chemicals. No testing was done to determine the safety of the combination.
- At least 250,000 new formulations are created annually
- Approximately 3,000 chemicals are added to our foods
- 700 chemicals have been found in our drinking water
- 400 chemicals have been identified in human tissues
- More than 500 chemicals on average can be found in American homes
- Over 800 neurotoxic chemical compounds have been used in the cosmetic and perfume industries
- (Institute of Energy Wellness Studies Eco Essentials Consultant – copyright)
𝐃𝐢𝐝 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐤𝐧𝐨𝐰?
(Institute of Energy Wellness Studies 1 Eco Essentials Consultant – copyright)
- Researchers found a whopping 287 different toxins in the blood of newborn babies.
- Dozens of baby’s bottles contain a toxic substance that’s been linked to breathing problems, lung damage, asthma, and infections.
- Cleaning with chemical household cleaners that are neuro-toxic and endocrine disruptors are pineal toxins! And so are synthetic fragrances!
There are so many chemicals we are exposed to. So what happens to your brain and pineal gland? 𝐖𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐜𝐡𝐞𝐦𝐢𝐜𝐚𝐥𝐬 𝐢𝐦𝐩𝐚𝐜𝐭 𝐨𝐮𝐫 𝐩𝐢𝐧𝐞𝐚𝐥, 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐫𝐝 𝐞𝐲𝐞?
- Described as “probably the most dangerous substance on the market,” by Dr. Samuel Epstein, emeritus professor at the University of Illinois — AND given a red flag by health agencies — this toxicant is still being used in toiletries, cosmetics, and dishwashing products.
- 1 in every 13 women is exposed to a known or a probable human carcinogen every day (EWG figures)
- Air freshener fill your home with the cancer-causing chemical formaldehyde!
- One study found that nearly 75 percent of people tested positive for triclosan in their urine, according to the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention. The worst offender is …hand sanitizers!
- Triclosan, the active ingredient in most antibacterial products, is a known endocrine disruptor, causing thyroid problems and cancer.
- The Canadian Medical Association has called for it to be banned from consumer products.
- It contributes to antibiotic-resistant bacteria, also known as “superbugs,” street name, “flesh-eating disease.”
- Triclosan also contaminates the environment, washing down our drains to pollute rivers and lakes. It can cause allergies and asthma.
- Triclosan chemically mimics thyroid hormone and binds to the hormone receptor sites, blocking them, so that normal hormones cannot be used. A study between 2003 and 2006 concluded that triclosan (as an endocrine disruptor) affects the immune system and showed a positive association with allergy or hay fever diagnosis.
Fluoride causes thyroid damage and calcifies the pineal gland
Fluoride poisoning includes: Weight gain, Edema, Kidney disease, kidney failure, Hair loss, depression, aggression, aches, pains, skin problems, bone deformities (likely including “arthritis” and spontaneous fractures), sexual/ erectile dysfunction, memory loss, weakness, fatigue, heart disease, irritability cancer, digestive disorders
Where Do We Get Fluoride?
- Dumping of fluoride in our water system
- Dental products, toothpaste, and mouth washes, as well as our fluoride-contaminated food.
- There is a growing number of prescription drugs that are now fluorinated as well.
36 of the 42 human studies have found that elevated fluoride exposure is associated with reduced IQ.
- 16 of the 17 animal studies have found that fluoride exposure impairs the learning and memory capacity of animals.
- Fluoride has been discovered to accumulate even more in the pineal gland, located in the middle of the brain.
- Through poor diet, exposure to toxins, stress, and modern lifestyle choices, the pineal gland becomes hardened, calcified…
𝐖𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐝𝐨𝐞𝐬 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐦𝐞𝐚𝐧 𝐟𝐨𝐫 𝐮𝐬?
During the late 1990’s in England, a scientist by the name of Jennifer Luke undertook the first study of the effects of sodium fluoride on the pineal gland. She determined that the pineal gland, located in the middle of the brain, was a target for fluoride.
What she discovered was that the pineal gland simply absorbed more fluoride than any other physical matter in the body, even bones.
𝐖𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐢𝐬 𝐩𝐢𝐧𝐞𝐚𝐥 𝐠𝐥𝐚𝐧𝐝 (𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐫𝐝 𝐞𝐲𝐞)?
The pineal gland, also known as the pineal body or epiphysis, is a small endocrine gland located in the brain, specifically in the epithalamus region. It is shaped like a tiny pinecone and is about the size of a grain of rice in adults.
The primary function of the pineal gland is to produce and secrete the hormone melatonin, which plays a key role in regulating sleep-wake cycles, as well as other physiological processes, including the immune system, mood, and reproductive function.
Melatonin secretion is regulated by the body’s internal clock and is stimulated by darkness and inhibited by light.
Why is it so important?
It is known as “𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐃𝐨𝐨𝐫𝐰𝐚𝐲”
Descartes proposed that the pineal was the “seat of the soul” or “seat of consciousness” and was the meeting place of the physical and spiritual. The body and spirit not only meet there, but each affects the other and the repercussion extends in both directions.
The pineal gland is bio-luminescent and sensitive to light, having the second highest blood flow after the kidneys and equal in volume to the pituitary. Awakening this gland can:
- Speed up our learning
- Improve our memory ability
- Enhance our intuition, wisdom, and creativity
- Trigger our psychic healing abilities and experience bliss
- Keep us young, vibrant, and youthful
Pineal can be activated to spiritual world frequencies and enables you to have the sense of all knowing euphoria: bliss and oneness all around you.
It produces “𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐒𝐩𝐢𝐫𝐢𝐭 𝐌𝐨𝐥𝐞𝐜𝐮𝐥𝐞”
Dr. Rick Strassman’s discovery of the “Spirit Molecule” – DMT- produced by the pineal gland during birth and at death and during near death or mystical experiences
Dr. Strassman’s chemical approach corroborates the idea of the pineal gland as a portal, where the spirit passes through to other dimensions, either entering this physical realm or leaving it
𝐇𝐨𝐰 𝐘𝐨𝐮𝐧𝐠 𝐋𝐢𝐯𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐆𝐞𝐧𝐮𝐢𝐧𝐞 𝐆𝐫𝐚𝐝𝐞, 𝐜𝐡𝐞𝐦𝐢𝐜𝐚𝐥-𝐟𝐫𝐞𝐞 𝐞𝐬𝐬𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐢𝐚𝐥 𝐨𝐢𝐥𝐬 𝐡𝐞𝐥𝐩 𝐮𝐬 𝐢𝐧 𝐬𝐨 𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐲, 𝐞𝐱𝐭𝐫𝐚𝐨𝐫𝐝𝐢𝐧𝐚𝐫𝐲 𝐰𝐚𝐲𝐬?
Dr. Alan Hirsch – Neurologist & Psychiatrist
Neurological director of the Smell & Taste Treatment and Research Foundation in Chicago, IL, points out:
Odours are processed directly to the limbic system, our emotional switchboard consists of the pineal, pituitary, hypothalamus and amygdala, where we react first to the smells and think later
Our sense of smell is estimated to be 10,000 times more acute than any of our other senses with sensitivity to some 10,000 chemical compounds
Dr. Alan Hirsh, Director of the Smell and Taste Independent and Research Foundation, Chicago, IL, wrote: “The limbic lobe is the part of the brain where we store our emotional memories; anxiety, depression, joy, pleasure, anger, and so forth. This is why our sense of smell is such a powerful trigger for nostalgic reverie, based on nothing more than a whiff of an odour in the air.”
𝐖𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐃𝐨 𝐄𝐬𝐬𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐢𝐚𝐥 𝐎𝐢𝐥𝐬 𝐎𝐟𝐟𝐞𝐫?
Inhaled aromas can assist to support the proper function of the pituitary and pineal glands. WHY?
- It’s the most direct route to the brain
- Essential oils help to maintain youthfulness
- The pineal gland is an anti-ageing gland
- Essential oils were measured to have the highest frequencies than any other herb or food
- Quickest way to emotional balancing and relaxation is through the olfactory system, due to its direct access
- Atmospheric oxygen is increased with essential oils
- Supports the body’s natural healing response
- Supports the immune system
𝐂𝐞𝐝𝐚𝐫𝐰𝐨𝐨𝐝 (on the list of my DAILY oils, anchoring the frequency of Authenticity, 3rd Glyph of rainbow Healing System)
- Cedarwood oil can be used as a health tonic, as it tones the systems and assists a healthy metabolism. It supports muscles, skin, nervous system, stomach, digestive system, and normal brain function.
- Supports proper function of the limbic region of the brain especially the pineal gland and the proper release of melatonin.
- Strengthens gums, tightens muscles, and gives a feeling of firmness
- Lots of valuable information is gathered in this post – thanks to Dr. Sabina DeVita for shining the light on the topic as we get inspired to share more…