These are among the most commonly used Eucalyptus oils in aromatherapy. E. Radiata is sometimes said to be “gentler” than E. Globulus. It does have a little less 1,8-cineole and has a pleasanter, softer odour, but the difference in terms of safety is almost negligible.
Young Living has 3 different Eucalyptus oils: Eucalyptus Radiata, Eucalyptus Globulus, and Eucalyptus Blue.
Want your mind blown? You can literally use Eucalyptus essential oil from head to toe!
- Treat those tresses. Massage a few drops of Eucalyptus Radiata into your scalp and let the rejuvenating scent refresh your locks and your outlook.
- Tackle your to-do list. Gently rub a drop or two of Eucalyptus Globulus behind your ears and let the uplifting aroma power you through those projects.
- Tend to tired muscles. Add a few drops of Eucalyptus Globulus to our Relaxation™ Massage Oil for a calming yet invigorating massage.
- Recharge as you rehydrate. Add a few drops of Eucalyptus Globulus or Eucalyptus Blue to your favorite unscented lotion to help hydrate dull, dry skin.
- Say, “Nighty-night!” Rub a little Eucalyptus Radiata on the bottoms of your feet and inhale the comforting aroma as you drift off to dreamland.