You always want to make sure that the essential oils you choose to use internally are the purest available and that they come from plants that are safe for human consumption. Fortunately, Young Living has a line of essential oils specifically labelled for internal use with directions on how to do so safely.
There’s no difference in purity and authenticity when it comes to our Vitality™ (in some countries known as “+” oils) and our topical/aromatic oils, but our Vitality line is clearly labelled for internal use.
I am positive you have heard about Capsules we use for ingesting oils.
Capsules are designed to be filled with essential oils for an easy way to get your daily dose. It’s a convenient way to use them and safe for people with various dietary restrictions.
Vegetable capsules come in different sizes: size 00 can hold up to approximately 15 drops (of essential oil) which in most cases is enough.
It may also be comforting to know that vegetable capsules are all-natural, easily absorbed in the gut, and do not pose any health risk to long-term consumers.
If you use your oils in capsules, share with us your “filling” combination!
Few examples of what can be done:
The cool, refreshing flavor of Peppermint is a welcome addition to food, beverages, and as a dietary supplement. Try these tips for ingesting this fresh and minty essential oil!
- Follow label instructions and add Peppermint to your daily dietary supplements to support normal digestion.
- Use in baking, like in these yummy guilt-free peppermint brownies.
- Include a drop in a glass of cool water for a refreshing start to your morning and to enhance healthy gut function.
Love the fresh flavor of lemon? By using Lemon Vitality essential oil, you can get the bright, zesty taste and antioxidant benefits of lemon in your daily life.
- Add Lemon Vitality to a tall glass of cold water for a fresh, antioxidant-infused drink to start your day.
- Add 1-2 drops to a vegetarian gel capsule and take it daily for immune and circulatory support.
- Blend a drop in Gary’s True Grit® Einkorn Pancake and Waffle Mix Top your breakfast with fresh fruit for a healthful breakfast that tastes like lemon-poppy seed cake.
Treat yourself to the essence of Grapefruit: bright, tart, and bursting with flavor.
- Add 1-2 drops to a vegetarian gel capsule and take it to support your weight-management program, lymphatic system, and circulatory system.
- Add it to recipes like our no-bake energy balls or overnight chia bowls.
- Stay hydrated and experience Grapefruit Vitality’s cleansing properties by adding 1-2 drops to your chilled purified or sparkling water.
Try using this spicy favorite to support your digestive system.
- Add 1 drop of DiGize Vitality and 4 drops of V-6™ Vegetable Oil Complex to a capsule and take it daily to help support the digestive system.
- Make a soothing tea with antioxidant properties by adding honey and DiGize Vitality to a steamy mug of water.
- Take DiGize Vitality and Essentialzymes-4™ before meals to support wellness.
Cinnamon Bark Vitality
When the weather outside is cold, or when you’re simply trying to warm things up, flavor your favourite recipes with Cinnamon Bark Vitality.
- Add it to any recipe that calls for cinnamon. Try our cinnamon apple chips for some sweet and spicy crunch.
- Elevate your fruit smoothie or green drink with a drop of Cinnamon Bark Vitality and benefit from its antioxidant properties.
- Put a drop into your hot cereal for a little kick and to help maintain a healthy lifestyle.