Palo Santo is a Young Living Therapeutic Grade™ essential oil harvested in South America, belonging to the same botanical family as frankincense. 💫😍
Palo Santo has traditionally been known as a spiritual oil, and its name in Spanish literally means holy or sacred wood. 🔮📿
For thousands of years, the Incas used Palo Santo essential oil to purify and cleanse the spirit from negative energies. Only the branches and trunks that have fallen naturally are gathered; no living trees are cut or harvested.
- Purifies and cleanses the spirit from negative energies.
- The aroma supports meditation and deeper concentration.
How To Use
- Diffuse in a Young Living diffuser to enhance your personal meditation routine.
- Massage 2–3 drops on joints to reduce bone discomfort.
- Apply 2–3 drops on minor bumps or bruises.
- Apply to complement your normal skincare routine.
- Wear as a perfume to release negative energy.
- Copaiba essential oil
- RutaVaLa™ essential oil blend
- Eucalyptus Blue™ essential oil single
Did you Know?
- Palo Santo essential oil is rich in healthenhancing sesquiterpenes, monoterpenes,
alpha-pinene, and limonene.
- Palo Santo comes from the same family as frankincense. Like frankincense, Palo Santo is
esteemed for its ability to uplift the mood.
- Palo Santo wood matures over time, after the tree has died, developing a chemistry that makes
a powerful essential oil. The same chemistry does not occur in cut branches or the wood of cut trees.
- It is said that the spirits of the sacred Palo Santo trees are carried in the essential oil and are part of
what makes the oil so potent.
Destillery where Palo Santo Essential Oil is produced:
Finca Botanica Farm and Distillery—CHONGON (GUAYAQUIL), ECUADOR
Building this farm and its state-of-the-art distillery started as one of Gary Young’s passion projects. Today Guayaquil’s tropical climate helps nurture Young Living’s 2,000 acres of rich soil, year-round harvests, and lush botanical life. This farm supports a year-round growing season of an abundance of palo santo trees, along with ample cultivation of lemongrass, ruta graveolens, and many more local plants and herbs.
OILS AND PRODUCTS FROM THIS FARM:
Ylang Ylang essential oil | Palo Santo essential oil | Mastrante essential oil | Lemongrass essential oil | Eucalyptus Blue essential oil | Dorado Azul essential oil | Ocotea essential oil | Plectranthus Oregano essential oil
Ruta Graveolens essential oil | Chocolate