Posted by Mona Mehta-Parekh on Facebook
Q. Why is alcohol used as an ingredient in Thieves Waterless Hand Sanitizer?
A. Alcohol helps kill germs on the skin and preserves the formula.
We have denatured the alcohol in Thieves Waterless Hand Sanitizer by treating it with Peppermint essential oil to prevent people from consuming it orally.
Topical use of alcohol treated with essential oils is non-toxic.
Most companies denature alcohol with chemical additives, but we use essential oils to create a
better alternative to other products available on the market.
BENEFITS & FEATURES
• Kills 99.99 percent of germs
• Formulated with powerful essential oils and plant based ingredients
• Comes in a larger size that is convenient for offices, bathrooms, and kitchens
• Lightly moisturizes with aloe vera and vegetable glycerin for baby-soft skin
• Has a long-lasting formula when stored properly
• Leaves no chemical residue behind
• Contains no petrochemicals, mineral oil, parabens, sulfates, phthalates, synthetic fragrances, dyes,
preservatives, or toxic ingredients
Denatured alcohol, Water, Aloe barbadensis leaf powder, Glycerin, Hydroxypropylcellulose, Mentha piperita† (Peppermint) oil, Eugenia caryophyllus† (Clove) bud oil, Citrus limon† (Lemon) peel oil, Eucalyptus radiata† leaf oil, Rosmarinus officinalis† (Rosemary) leaf oil, Cinnamomum zeylanicum† (Cinnamon) bark