Great for both adult and children.
LAVENDER: Apply one drop lavender to the rims of your child’s ears and the back of the neck at the base of the skull. Then cup your hand over the nose, instructing him/her to inhale deeply 4-5 times.
Allow one drop lavender to fall into your palm, rub palms together, and rub fingertips in each palm. Massage head. Visualize a beautiful pastel rainbow filling your child’s entire body and cylinder.
Lightly brush downward beginning at the neck and shoulders and going all the way off the bottoms of the feet. Repeat this for a total of three times.
(NOTE: Your child may enjoy applying the lavender himself/herself.)
VALOR BLEND: Apply 1 drop Valor to the bottom of each foot.
- Hold the feet, INTEND that your child be fully connected with the Creator, above and below
- Visualize your child surrounded by a cylinder of pure clean energy that stretches all the way upwards to the Creator and down through the very core of Earth to the Creator below
- INTEND that everything that is not supporting your child be removed from the cylinder
- INTEND that all energies that are supportive for your child be inside the cylinder, available to him/her
- Massage feet
- Massage hands
CEDARWOOD: Apply one drop to base of skull
- Relaxing and soothing when used for massage
- Has long been used as a beneficial ingredient in cosmetic preparations for oily skin.
Warm, balsamic, woody aroma
THIEVES/PURIFICATION: Apply one drop of ONE of the blends to the bottom of each foot. Hold the bottoms of the feet for a moment. This will support healthy immune function.
Thieves: Highly effective in supporting the immune system and good health
Purification: Cleanse and soothe insect bites, cuts, and scrapes
Circular friction: This is perfect for massaging the head
Feather strokes: This is a very light stroke that feels very loving. Most people love this – unless they are very ticklish!
Gliding: This requires oil. Pure COCONUT OIL does not clog pores or stain clothing
Lavender: Use for all cuts, scrapes, bruises, and burns. The sooner lavender is applied after an injury, the less bruising and/or scarring will occur.
Peppermint: One drop in palm, rub together, rub fingertips on palms, and massage head or on soles of feet (NOTE: Avoid getting close to eyes)
Purification: One drop topically for any kinds of stings or insect bites
Peace and Calming: One drop on bottoms of feet and around navel – great for energized children . . . and for stressed parents!!!