Whenever the nose is stuffy, you might consider looking at two things: DIET and ENVIRONMENTAL TOXINS.
- Is the child breastfed or bottle fed?
- Is MILK or cheese consumed?
- Is SUGAR consumed in any form?
- What kind of LAUNDRY DETERGENT do you use?
- Do you use fabric softener?
- What kind of household cleaner do you use?
The answers to these questions could lead to simple changes that could make a huge difference.
As far as application of the oils, you may consider DIFFUSING oils such as LAVENDER, PURIFICATION, THIEVES, or RC. My personal preference is to select one oil or blend and use for at least 1-2 days. If the desired effect is not achieved, then you may consider selecting another oil. I do not mix oils in the diffuser as they can chemically interact, changing the available chemical constituents.
Diffusing is an excellent way to gently utilize the essential oils.