- 1 cup water
- 10ml (2 Tablespoons) apple cider vinegar OR the “acid water” from your water alkalizer
- 10 drops essential oils
Mix and put into glass or BPA free plastic bottles
Makes about 20 applications
This can be sprayed onto hair or massaged into hair
Leave on 5 minutes and then rinse off
Note: I just use a tiny bit on towel dried hair and leave on hair
Oils that may be good choices for different hair types . . .
- Lavender for additional volume and growth
- Cedarwood for encouraging hair growth
- Ylang Ylang for extra shine
- Rosemary for fragile hair that easily breaks
- Sandalwood or Geranium for dry hair
OR . . .
Try YOUR favorite single oil and let us know how you like it!