Prematurely grey hair is due to a mineral deficiency in the body. I have seen positive results from the following:
- NINGXIA RED
- ROSEMARY essential oil massaged into the scalp and added to the Young Living shampoo and/or conditioner.
Please note that larger amounts of the supplements than the “maintenance amounts” suggested on the packages are usually necessary as it requires far more to build the body up than to maintain it once optimal levels are reached.
This is the protocol many have used:
- NINGXIA RED 180ml/day (3 sachets)
- SULFURZYME: Begin with 2 capsules 3 times a day. After 3 days increase to 3 capsules 3 times a day. Continue for 1 week. Increase to 4 capsules 3 times a day and hold at that level.
- OMEGZGIZE: 2 capsules 3 times a day
- ROSEMARY: Use Young Living’s Shampoo rather than any other commercial brand. Put 3-4 drops ROSEMARY into the shampoo. Allow shampoo to remain on head while showering. Then rinse and use Young Living conditioner if needed. You can massage 3 drops of rosemary into the scale multiple times daily – it will not make the hair greasy.