Bali Retreat with Frances Fuller
Join us in the serene environment of Batuan, Bali (about 20 minutes southeast of Ubud) for a unique experience of Bali . . .
- Rainbow Healing System classes: Learn how to maintain a stable and balanced energy field as you evolve into your Authentic Self – the being that you were created to be.
- Play with the new Rainbow Healing Cards. Understand how this new tool can assist you in understanding yourself and others, assisting you in creating more harmonious relationships. Learn how you can use these cards to support you on your evolutionary journey – or for daily inspiration.
- Learn how to support your physical body as you evolve, using the Young Living Essential Oils and supplements.
Bring your own deck, or they will be available for purchase ($60 SGD).
- Meet the acknowledged Master of Balinese Dance and attend a performance by graduates and students at his school where children from all over Bali go to learn Balinese dance and how to play the instruments of the gamelan.
- Relax with a reflexology/acupressure session with Edy, a wonderful local Balinese healer or enjoy a Balinese massage in the spa – your choice
- Visit real Balinese compounds and interact with the local people.
- Watch as amazing batik fabric is created by hand from spinning of the thread, creating the design through tying off the individual threads for the multi-dying process, and weaving.
- Enjoy “Teja’s Duck”, watching the preparation of the spices and special cooking from start to finish if you like.
- Local food and fresh organic vegetables and fruits
NOTE: The schedule will be adapted to the choices of the attendees
Accommodations are at Tunjung Mas in Ubud. Note that rooms have been reserved, but if additional rooms are required, another hotel may also be required.
Rooms are limited and will be on a first come-first served basis.
Retreat & Deluxe room, single $1900 SGD
Retreat & Deluxe room shared $1550 SGD per person
Retreat & Standard room, single $1750 SGD
Retreat & Standard room, shared $1475 SGD per person
Prices include airfare from Singapore, hotel accommodations for 7 nights at Tunjung Mas in Ubud, airport transfers, transportation for the week, reflexology/acupressure session with local Balinese healer or spa massage, food, and all activities. (It does not include any alcoholic beverages or longer spa sessions.)
Email Frances at email@example.com to reserve your place.
$500 SGD deposit to reserve place; balance due 15 June
Website for Tunjung Mas: www.tunjungmas.com