VALOR is very powerful for grounding and balancing the body on all levels – physical, emotional, mental, and energetic.
This blend contains blue tansy, frankincense, rosewood, and spruce with sweet almond oil as a carrier.
- BLUE TANSY assists in cleansing the liver and the lymph system, allowing one to overcome anger and negative emotions. This promotes a feeling of self-control.
- FRANKINCENSE stimulates the limbic portion of the brain and assists in overcoming stress and anxiety. It has been used as a holy anointing oil for centuries.
- ROSEWOOD is antibacterial, anti-fungal and anti-spasmodic. It synergistically works with other oils to enhance their properties.
- APPLY VALOR blend to the rims of the ears and the bottoms of the feet at the beginning of the session. Hold the bottoms of the feet for several minutes, INTENDING that the receiver come to perfect balance.
- OREGANO (oreganum compactum)
OREGANO is high in phenols and may be very irritating to the skin. Use extreme care in applying this essential oil. Do not allow it to get into the folds of the skin on the neck as it will likely be irritating to the receiver. It can also cause tingling and redness if it gets between the fingers of the giver. If irritation should occur, apply a small amount of V6 Enhanced Mixing Oil. Usually the redness disappears within a minute or two.
Oregano has the ability to “clean off the receptor sites” so the nerve impulses can travel across the synopses. In addition, it is highly anti-inflammatory, antibacterial, anti-viral, and antimicrobial. It is a relaxant, digestive aid, combats nausea, and may assist in hypertension and skin conditions such as eczema.
- THYME (thymus vulgaris)
THYME is highly antimicrobial, anti-fungal, anti-parasitic, and anti-aging. It may be helpful in overcoming fatigue and exhaustion as well as infectious diseases, cardiovascular disease, and hepatitis.
It supports the immune, respiratory, digestive, nervous, and other body systems. As a dietary supplement, it is one of the strongest antioxidants known.
- BASIL (osmium basilicum)
BASIL is highly antibacterial, anti-viral, and anti-inflammatory. It is a powerful antispasmodic, making it quite useful as a muscle relaxant. Many find that it is helpful for eliminating migraines as well as throat and lung infections.
Inhaling basil can refresh the mind and restores mental alertness, and may also sharpen your sense of smell.
- CYPRESS (cupressus sempervirens)
CYPRESS improves circulation and strengthens blood capillaries. It is anti-infectious, anti-spasmodic, and discourages fluid retention. The fragrans influence creates a sense of security and grounding and helps to heal emotional traumas.
Its fresh, herbaceous, slightly evergreen aroma is refreshing and restores feelings of security and stability. Cypress is also beneficial for oily or troubled skin.
- WINTERGREEN (gaultheria procumbens)
WINTERGREEN is excellent for reducing pain – especially bone pain. The primary constituent is methyl salicylate. It has been used as an anticoagulant, anti-spasmodic, anti-inflammatory, vasodilator, anaesthetic, and for reducing blood pressure. Many have also found it helpful for arthritis, rheumatism, hepatitis, and muscle-nerve pain.
- MARJORAM (origanum marjorana)
MARJORAM was known as the “herb of happiness” to the Romans. It was believed to increase longevity. Its muscle-soothing properties help relieve body and joint discomfort.
It is also excellent as a general relaxant. Marjoram can often eliminate headache pain and/or insomnia when applied to the temples and brain stem and then inhaled.
- PEPPERMINT (menthe piperita)
PEPPERMINT contains a high percentage of menthol, which makes it highly effective for respiratory challenges. It is anti-inflammatory, anti-tumoral, anti-parasitic, antibacterial, anti-viral, and anti-fungal. When one is experiencing fatigue, it has a rejuvenating effect when inhaled.
Peppermint is highly effective for digestive issues – nausea, diarrhoea, constipation – and for headaches, muscles-aches, joint pain, and fevers. One drop on the bottoms of the feet will often bring down a fever in minutes. Peppermint is the last single oil used in Raindrop sessions as it has the ability to magnify the effects of all the essential oils used before it.
- V6 ENHANCED VEGETABLE OIL COMPLEX
This colorless and odorless blend of pure vegetable oils is non-staining to most fabrics and has a long shelf life. It contains no synthetic chemicals.
– COCONUT OIL (fractionated) is distilled from pure coconut oil. It is colorless, odorless, never goes rancid, and is easily washed out of most fabrics.
– OLIVE OIL is rich in cell-protecting nutrients and antioxidants.
– SESAME SEED OIL contains powerful phytopnutrients and is nourishing to the skin.
– ALMOND OIL is high in vitamin E and phytonutrients. Highly nourishing for the skin, it protects cell membranes from oxidative damage.
– SUNFLOWER SEED OIL is compatible with the skin’s natural oils and sebum.
– WHEATGERM OIL is rich in lecithin, vitamin E and B vitamins. It protects the skin from free radical damage.
– GRAPESEED OIL is light-textured, odourless, and nourishing for the skin.
Raindrop Therapy can be custom-designed for specific challenges by adding one or two specific blends after peppermint or by replacing basil, cypress, and wintergreen with blends appropriate for the individual.
However, VALOR, OREGANO, and THYME are used to begin the treatment, and MARJORAM and PEPPERMINT at the end.
THIS TREATMENT IS DESIGNED ONLY FOR YOUNG LIVING ESSENTIAL OILS. Use of other essential oils may result in severe skin irritation, and the desired results will likely not be achieved.
NOTE: Information is compiled from the Essential Oils Desk Reference, published by Essential Science Publishing.